Congrats To Another "Unexpected Winner"

Moderator: gibbs

Author
vegas0307
How did you find out about racingstalkers.com?: Google (search engine)

Congrats To Another "Unexpected Winner"

#1 Post by vegas0307 »

Second race in a row, and second race of the brand new season, that we got an unexpected winner for Cup. Congratulations to Christopher Bell, driver of the JGR #20 car! This is his first Cup win, plus he was in the right place at the right time, and had the knowledge to take advantage of the circumstances, plus he made it look fairly easy. Also, it's to his credit that he beat some of the best Cup road racers currently active. I'm as happy about this win as I was about last week's unexpected Michael McDowell win in the 500. This is gonna be a very interesting season! :checkered:

One more thing - I can't wait until "Baby Gibbs" (Ty Gibbs) ages a little more and gets to Cup. He'll be a barn-burner! Yes, I know - Gibbs equipment.....but you gotta know what to do with all that power and fine-tuning, Can't just put any yutz in a Gibbs car and expect good things to happen.

Feel free to disagree. That's why it's a horse race. :wink:

jlb
Psychotic Nut Job

Re: Congrats To Another "Unexpected Winner"

#2 Post by jlb »

Was doing some administrative stuff on the site late last night and clicked on the Jayski link to find out the results. My reaction: Who won? And who is that? :crackup:

Definitely flavors the narrative, early on in the season.
True character is not shaped from without, or put on; but it is something radiating from within

Man is like a breath; his days are as a passing shadow - Psalm 144:4

ThunderRoad
Stalker
How did you find out about racingstalkers.com?: Facebook

Re: Congrats To Another "Unexpected Winner"

#3 Post by ThunderRoad »

And how about Michael McDowell? Follows up his Daytona 500 win with another top 10.