Moderator: gibbs

RacerX
Addicted Stalker
How did you find out about racingstalkers.com?: Facebook
Mood:

Clash

Post by RacerX »

Running in the LA Coliseum?

Just when I thought NASCAR couldn't get stupider......

Oh, they're installing safer barriers. Good thing, those cars might hit 45 or 50 mph on a tight 1/4 mile no banked track.
This post is an opinion only, and not to be taken as an attack on any individual or group.
Reading this post constitutes a contractual agreement with the author that this post is in no way, shape, or form, an attack on anyone or anything.
Space Potato
Stalker

Re: Clash

Post by Space Potato »

I'm actually looking forward to seeing how the racing is with this new car. But not the Clash, I agree they've completely lost their minds over this one. Makes me think of the days when they were nothing more than a side show at the local fair. Huge step backwards.
jlb
Psychotic Nut Job
Mood:

Post by jlb »

sighs

the million dollar disposable. Ya know, I kinda got this when Bruton Smith put the dirt in at Bristol for the sprinters, and then again when he did it recently for the "show". But afterwards, the track was still standing.

Oh well :dunno:
Choose the red pill
vegas0307
How did you find out about racingstalkers.com?: Google (search engine)

Post by vegas0307 »

I look at the Clash as just another race that nobody takes seriously.....ever. A throw-away, variety race that might pay big, but means nothing except bragging rights. And how serious a race can it be when they seem to change the name of it every year or two or three? :dunno:

That being said, I'll watch, just to see the spectacle of it all. In other words, curiosity.
How did you find out about racingstalkers.com?: Another Member/word of mouth

Post by mudslinger47 »

I think it's going to be a clown show....
If your gonna fight, fight like the third monkey on the ramp of the ark, and brother, its starting to rain!!!
JRM88
Obsessed Stalker
How did you find out about racingstalkers.com?: Another racing-based website
Mood:

Post by JRM88 »

Problem with this 'throw away show'.....they're going to be throwing away equipment they can ill-afford to throw away

:dunno:
<<<TC hops in his new race car - with his Tony Stewart Home Depot 'firesuit' on...

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati
mudslinger47
Obsessed Stalker
How did you find out about racingstalkers.com?: Another Member/word of mouth

Post by mudslinger47 »

JRM88 wrote: January 30th, 2022, 12:59 pm Problem with this 'throw away show'.....they're going to be throwing away equipment they can ill-afford to throw away

:dunno:
Truth !!
If your gonna fight, fight like the third monkey on the ramp of the ark, and brother, its starting to rain!!!

Return to “NASCAR”