Screenside with Avatars

jlb
Psychotic Nut Job
Mood:

Screenside with Avatars

Post by jlb »

mizz jlb wrote: May 8th, 2021, 1:45 pm Your avatar and info is on the wrong side of the screen - is that a blue dot parallax?

I thought this thread was about sales at K-Mart until I realized that K-Mart has Blue Dot sales and they are out of business now.
mizz jlb wrote: May 8th, 2021, 1:46 pm My avatar is on the wrong side of the screen also. What kind of tomfoolery is this?

That's because your selected board style is prosilver. You can change that in your User Control Panel, Board Preferences tab. :wave:

Prosilver is the default style for PHPBB. Out of the box, it places the User Information panel on the right side of posts. Prosilver Special Edition inherits it's properties from prosilver, thereby functions similarly. I thought about modifying prosilver to display avatars on the left side, but decided to leave it as it is.

All other styles were modified to display the User Information Panel on the left side, in keeping with the tradition of the now defunct rsred style that was used prior to the implementation of PHPBB 3.1.10.
RIP EllieMae, April 17, 2007 - November 24, 2021 :cry:

Return to “Information”