Tuesday 05/04 ("And May The Fourth.....")

Where every day is a "Day" for something.

Moderator: vegas0307

vegas0307
How did you find out about racingstalkers.com?: Google (search engine)

Tuesday 05/04 ("And May The Fourth.....")

Post by vegas0307 »

(.....Be With You!") Yes, it's that time again, my friends - "Intergalactic Star Wars Day"! Now, here's what I want you to do: get your lightsaber (Hey! Where's my little lightsaber smilie at??? :dunno: ) and go forth to conquer evil and wrongdoing and ......get the litterbugs off the streets too, will ya? Just clean up this world in general, in the finest Star Wars traditions, please? And when you're done, report over to TBS for their day-long "Star Wars" moviethon. Watch intently - there'll be a test later. :wink:

While we're at it, let's also give a salute to "National Teacher Appreciation Day". If you can read this, thank an English teacher. If you can hustle out to the kitchen and throw some ingredients together, per a recipe, thanks either a Home Ec teacher or a Science teacher. And if you can pay all your bills each month and still maintain a correct balance in your checking account, thank those pesky Math teachers. It's amazing how much they all actually prepare you for Real Life!

Also, it's "International Firefighters Day", and it goes by the alternate name of "St. Florian's Day". St. Florian is the patron saint of firefighters everywhere.Around this area, we depend on our "vollies"; nope, only some of the drivers in the larger fire departments get paid, the rest are volunteers. To do what they do for no pay.....incredible, and we thank you all.

Wait! What? I forgot the weather??? Why, so I did, and on "National Weather Observers Day". I figure the observers don't get it quite as wrong as the meteorolgists. The M.'s predict the weather and then tell you so you can be ready. The W.O.'s just go outside and look up and say "Hey, it's raining" or "Hey, the sun's out for now." It's kinda hard for the W.O.'s to screw it up too much. But here's what the M.'s give us for today: high of 81, fog from earlier is just starting to break up, but that will leave us with completely gray and cloudy skies and thunderboomers this evening. If the sun shows its face at all today, we'll all be surprised. :eek:
Psychotic Nut Job
Mood:

Re: Tuesday 05/04 ("And May The Fourth.....")

Post by jlb »

:jedi:

That one?

Page 3 of the smilies box, top row.
Choose the red pill
vegas0307

Post by vegas0307 »

jlb wrote: ↑May 4th, 2021, 12:34 pm :jedi:

That one?

Page 3 of the smilies box, top row.
Note To Self: Never do anything ever again "pre-coffee"........ :needjava:

I cannot believe I skipped right over that. Thanks, jlb.
Psychotic Nut Job
Mood:

Post by jlb »

When I read this thread yesterday, I thought: I didn't get rid of that, did I? Some of the more "direct" smilies were done away with during the March 1st upgrade, but not the Jedi.

When I opened the smiley box, I missed it too. I will move it to the first page next to this :woohoo:
Choose the red pill
vegas0307

Post by vegas0307 »

jlb wrote: ↑May 5th, 2021, 10:14 am When I read this thread yesterday, I thought: I didn't get rid of that, did I? Some of the more "direct" smilies were done away with during the March 1st upgrade, but not the Jedi.

When I opened the smiley box, I missed it too. I will move it to the first page next to this :woohoo:
Double Thank You! :crackup:
Psychotic Nut Job
Mood:

Post by jlb »

A crap ton of smiley's will be added to the selection trough during the next couple of months. And don't forget about the ability to add emoji's to the subject line, as well as in posts :rok:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ˜‰πŸ˜œπŸ˜†πŸŽ

all you gotta do is right click in the posting body or the subject line and choose your emoji πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€
Choose the red pill

Return to β€œChit Chat”