Friday 05/07

Where every day is a "Day" for something.

Moderator: vegas0307

vegas0307
How did you find out about racingstalkers.com?: Google (search engine)

Friday 05/07

Post by vegas0307 »

So the good news is - the day is almost half over, and that means those weatherguessers may have a 50% chance of being right. And here's the bad news - it was beautiful this morning, sunny and bright and a little on the cool-ish side but no rain at all, and this afternoon will be slightly cooler-ish with all clouds, and on and off rain the rest of the day. If you don't feel like venturing out this evening, stay home and watch the truck race; Darlington's weather looks about a thousand times better than ours.

Today is "National Tourism Day", and starting from the last part I usually do on these, how shall we celebrate this? Why, by enjoying my daughter's trip to Colorado this week. This is her 50th Birthday trip she was going to take last year for the occasion until the country shut down. She was so bummed last year over this that her BFF and husband decided to take her along for the husband's golfing trip, and then Joanna and her BFF can do their own thing, hiking, sightseeing, meeting up with friends who live out there, etc, while the golfers go do theirs. I think after the year we've had, we could all use some "Tourism" in our lives, and as soon as possible! I'd even settle for a trip to one of those ice rinks we used to gripe about going to!
Psychotic Nut Job
Mood:

Re: Friday 05/07

Post by jlb »

You know how I know there are tourists about around here?

They drive down the road real slow. Usually from the neighboring county. :wave:
Choose the red pill
vegas0307
How did you find out about racingstalkers.com?: Google (search engine)

Re: Friday 05/07

Post by vegas0307 »

I live along a busy business route - they ALL look like tourists to me. :dunno:

Return to “Chit Chat”