Sunday 10/24 RaceDay

Where every day is a "Day" for something.

Moderator: vegas0307

vegas0307
How did you find out about racingstalkers.com?: Google (search engine)

Sunday 10/24 RaceDay

Post by vegas0307 »

Supposedly it's raining right now (but it's not) and completely cloudy (it is), with a high later of maybe 55 (we'll see) and possibly a litte more rain before lunchtime (again, we'll see). What? No sun? At all? Maybe another day.....

Here's a three-fer for you (one good one and two really, really bad ones):
- "National Food Day". So this covers everything; and there's nothing much more to say. Luckily for most of us, there's enough of a variety that we can disregard what we hate and just devour stuff we like (or can reasonably tolerate). So what do we hate? Stay tuned.....
- "National Good & Plenty Day". Generally I love candy and on the lowcarb, sugar free diet that I mostly stick to, candy is only a good idea if I make it myself, to my specifications. However, I dislike/hate/detest/abhor Good & Plenty, and always have. If you ever want me to guard your Good & Plenty stash, don't worry; your stockpile is safe with me. Blech!
- "World Tripe Day". Every once in a while, up at our old house, I'd open the refrigerator door only to be confronted witt a large jar of the most evil-looking food I've ever seen.Jack will have brought it in the house (usually from the farmer's market) only for his consumption. Again, he knew his stash was safe with me. Most nauseating stuff ever. :vomit: If you're not sure what it is, see Mr. Google.
Psychotic Nut Job
Mood:

Re: Sunday 10/24 RaceDay

Post by jlb »

I remember Good & Plenty's, wasn't a big fan as a kid.... it was the black licorice flavor. I was foolish, I love black licorice now :D

I also remember Good & Fruity :rok:
RIP EllieMae, April 17, 2007 - November 24, 2021 :cry:
vegas0307
How did you find out about racingstalkers.com?: Google (search engine)

Re: Sunday 10/24 RaceDay

Post by vegas0307 »

I remember them, but by the time they came out, Good & Plenty had already ruined their reputation with me. :vomit:

Evil little candies........

Return to “Chit Chat”