Thursday 11/25 Happy Thanksgiving

Where every day is a "Day" for something.

Moderator: vegas0307

vegas0307
How did you find out about racingstalkers.com?: Google (search engine)

Thursday 11/25 Happy Thanksgiving

Post by vegas0307 »

The weather today is almost decent......almost, but not quite. High of 54 a little later, ranging from cloudy to partly sunny and back again all day, then much later tonight, we'll probably see on-and-off rain, just to keep us on our toes. So if you're SUNROOF-ing today, keep your eyes open for drops falling from the skies.

I think you already know that it's Thanksgiving. You're hopefully doing it up right this year - with turkey (or whatever meat you so choose), gravy, and all the trimmings, including a fabulous dessert or two......or seven. Joanna's going to two family celebrations, her half-sister's and her brother's. Even if both families didn't have dogs and cats (I'm allergic to both), I'd still skip it because I'm still having frequent dizzy spells. But she'll bring me a CARE package and maybe a bottle of beer or two.....or seven. She and I had our main holiday meal last night, two Filet Mignons (one each), done to perfection in the air fryer (trust me on this, just a small pat of butter on top, and flip them in the middle of the cooking time; whether you want them medium-rare or well-done, they're perfect!). The trimmings were sauteed onions and mushrooms, broccoli, asparagus, and yams. Everything was excellent! If you remember, I hate turkey, so unknowingly, we were also celebrating another holiday called "Turkey Free Thanksgiving". :thumb:
Psychotic Nut Job
Mood:

Re: Thursday 11/25 Happy Thanksgiving

Post by jlb »

I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. Our home felt empty this year, but it did remind us of what the day is supposed to mean, to give thanks for life's blessings.

We lost a wonderful gift and a tremendous blessing. My bestest little buddy in the world.
RIP EllieMae, April 17, 2007 - November 24, 2021 :cry:

Return to “Chit Chat”