The NFL and Jon Gruden

jlb
Psychotic Nut Job
Mood:

The NFL and Jon Gruden

Post by jlb »

Ex-Raiders coach Jon Gruden says, 'The truth will come out' about email scandal

got this next link, from that link

The NFL didn’t want a written report on the Washington Football investigation. Congress just showed why.

Whatever one thinks about Gruden's remarks (I actually don't care, one way or the other. After all, we're all racists anyway.... ), he was collateral damage and a shiny object meant as a distraction, from what they found within the Redskins organization.

I suspect that this behavior is not limited to one franchise. The NFL is a den of filth and immorality. Support of, and for, the NFL, is tacit support of that filth and immorality.

Period!!!

Oh btw, I do believe those two congress peeps are part of the Marxist movement that is now deeply embedded within our government. Nice move, NFL. You want to lay down in bed with Marxists....

Hey NASCAR, you paying attention?!? You eagerly crawled into the same bed.
RIP EllieMae, April 17, 2007 - November 24, 2021 :cry:
jlb
Psychotic Nut Job
Mood:

Re: The NFL and Jon Gruden

Post by jlb »

Jon Gruden suing NFL, Roger Goodell for orchestrating his Raiders resignation

The firing was the result of what is obviously a selected leak, and gives cover to what it was that was found during the investigation of the Washington Redskins.

Gruden's firing was a distraction, and the NFL used it (or so they believe) brilliantly. Which tells one a lot about the character of the NFL.
RIP EllieMae, April 17, 2007 - November 24, 2021 :cry:

Return to “Football”