Masters of the Universe

Current events. Political topics.

Moderators: Louie, RacerX

jlb
Psychotic Nut Job

Re: Masters of the Universe

Post by jlb »

Anyway, you are obviously free to post whatever and wherever you choose, but all you're doing is muddying up threads with projection and obfuscation. You're trying to turn that presentation by those doctors into a Trump scandal, so I can only proceed with the assumption that you are also ok with those doctors being silenced, fired or targeted for personal destruction.
True character is not shaped from without, or put on; but it is something radiating from within

Man is like a breath; his days are as a passing shadow - Psalm 144:4

Louie
Location: America's Most Corrupt County and Fucking Proud of it.

Post by Louie »

As of your posting this morning no adult news org reported anyone’s being fired.

Keep me posted :wave:
When laws don't apply to people who make them, then people are not being governed, they're being ruled.

jlb
Psychotic Nut Job

Post by jlb »

Simone Gold was fired. She hired Lin Wood as her attorney. He's the attorney that just made Nick Sandmann a billionaire. She had the temerity to question the Scarf Queen on Mark Levin's radio show last week, essentially calling out the Scarf Queen for lying to her about publicly walking back a government edict that is punishing doctors if they try to prescribe Hydroxychloroquine.

Stop posting like a punk, you're better than that. At least, I thought you were. :annoy:
True character is not shaped from without, or put on; but it is something radiating from within

RacerX
How did you find out about racingstalkers.com?: Facebook
Mood:

Post by RacerX »

Nick Sandman.....wasn't that the kid the unbiased MSM tried to destroy ...and later had to settle to cover their ass? The same MSM Louie goosesteps with?
This post is an opinion only, and not to be taken as an attack on any individual or group.
Reading this post constitutes a contractual agreement with the author that this post is in no way, shape, or form, an attack on anyone or anything.

Louie

Post by Louie »

The Blaze is running with it.
When laws don't apply to people who make them, then people are not being governed, they're being ruled.

jlb
Psychotic Nut Job

Post by jlb »

I tuned Beck in this morning. Dr. Gold was supposed to be on his show, she apparently canceled out at the last minute, presumably on advice from her lawyer. Beck is a lot of things, among them a Mormon, who also hold what is in my opinion, some pretty weird beliefs. But Beck has been right (and truthful) about a lot more things than not.

Found out also, that it was Mark Levin and his wife that convinced her to go public. Apparently, she was quite a bit worried about reprisals. Well, she was right.

The Marxist Left, in the form of our would be masters in the tech industry, and their sycophants in the Democrat Party and it's militia wing the media, are on the march.

We still have a choice available, this November. If that choice goes poorly, what we're seeing now, is just a taste of what is to come. I have posted links, and offered my opinion, as to what is happening right now. Denial is not an option, this shit is really happening. Belief or acceptance however, that is an entirely different equation. It is not up to me to decide for everybody else what they should believe. I just hope folks are paying attention.

We are living in a very dangerous moment in our history.

jlb
Psychotic Nut Job

Post by jlb »

Oh btw, none of your so-called adult news sites have discussed those three federal LEO's that may be partially and/or permanently blinded by lasers shone in their eyes by peaceful protestors. I still don't know their names, and I stay on top of this stuff.

Louie

Post by Louie »

Never heard of the ambulance chaser before today.

The Benoit-Ramsey parents are also clients, along with the late great Anna Nocole-Smith.

Nice.

Louie

Post by Louie »

Trump (according to several reports) said on AF1 today that he is banning the app that claimed to have ruined his Tulsa Rona Scok Hop. :wave:

And several other reports say he ain’t.

Oh well.....talk about China :wave:

RacerX
Mood:

Post by RacerX »

Hey, the NBA runs slave camps in China!
This post is an opinion only, and not to be taken as an attack on any individual or group.
Reading this post constitutes a contractual agreement with the author that this post is in no way, shape, or form, an attack on anyone or anything.

Louie

Post by Louie »

That’s Apple.

RacerX
Mood:

Post by RacerX »

Louie wrote:
August 1st, 2020, 8:42 pm
That’s Apple.

Them too.

jlb
Psychotic Nut Job

Post by jlb »

Louie wrote:
July 31st, 2020, 5:59 pm

The Benoit-Ramsey parents are also clients, along with the late great Anna Nocole-Smith.

Nice.
Childish.

Doctor Fired After Appearing In Viral Video: We've Hired Lin Wood To Represent Us

Dr. Simone Gold is one of the doctors who appeared in the viral video censored by tech platforms for disagreeing with the World Health Organization about the coronavirus. She told FNC's Tucker Carlson on Thursday that since appearing in the photo op, she has been fired from her job.

"It seems like five minutes ago I was considered a hero," she said. "My own website was taken down and it has been interesting since."

"A lot of people are saying negative things about me," she said. "We've hired Lin Wood to represent us in this matter, and I hope that puts to rest anything people might want to say that is defamatory."

jlb
Psychotic Nut Job

Post by jlb »

By Suppressing Medical Debate, It Is Twitter that Endangers Americans

Twitter has once again acted as judge, jury, and executioner. For four days, Twitter prevented the @BreitbartNews twitter account from posting, only restoring its permissions earlier today. This is in no small part because Twitter dragged its feet on Breitbart News’s appeal

In addition to those titles, Twitter is now also a practitioner of disseminating medical advice and diagnoses.

Louie

Post by Louie »

jlb wrote:
August 2nd, 2020, 12:09 pm
Louie wrote:
July 31st, 2020, 5:59 pm

Nice.
Childish.

Doctor Fired After Appearing In Viral Video: We've Hired Lin Wood To Represent Us

Dr. Simone Gold is one of the doctors who appeared in the viral video censored by tech platforms for disagreeing with the World Health Organization about the coronavirus. She told FNC's Tucker Carlson on Thursday that since appearing in the photo op, she has been fired from her job.

"It seems like five minutes ago I was considered a hero," she said. "My own website was taken down and it has been interesting since."

"A lot of people are saying negative things about me," she said. "We've hired Lin Wood to represent us in this matter, and I hope that puts to rest anything people might want to say that is defamatory."
Why isn’t the company TC works for running her claim as news? Go ahead, look.

Louie

Post by Louie »

Where did the Frontline Doctors stay in DC?

Who paid the freight for travel, room and board, and the costumes?

jlb
Psychotic Nut Job

Post by jlb »

jlb
Psychotic Nut Job

Post by jlb »

Louie

Post by Louie »

She’s asked about being fired and talks about everything but being fired.

jlb
Psychotic Nut Job

Post by jlb »

Louie wrote:
August 2nd, 2020, 12:44 pm
She’s asked about being fired and talks about everything but being fired.

You're just trolling.

She addressed it directly, beginning around 1:18 of the video which is 4:45 long. :crackup:

jlb
Psychotic Nut Job

Post by jlb »

Louie wrote:
August 2nd, 2020, 12:20 pm

Why isn’t the company TC works for running her claim as news? Go ahead, look.

You'll miss the connection, but ima post it anyway, in the form of a question as an answer....

Why is Dr. Fauci working his ass off to discredit Hydroxychloroquine? Why are Twitter, Facebook, Google and even Apple working over time to censor these doctors, whose root argument is based on the use of Hydroxychloroquine? Hydroxychloroquine has been around for almost a century, successfully used in the treatment of malaria, lupus and arthritis. It's cheap, it's no longer patented, and it is obviously having success treating this virus, especially if combined with zinc and Erythromycin. So why the frantic push to discredit it? As it is with lies, there are agendas of commission, there are agendas of omission.

That's my answer to your question.

Another observation, in general.

Do you have stock in pharmaceuticals? Your idiocy of late looks way too contrived, even for you. You have no idea what you're talking about, when it comes to Infection Control, but the majority of your ignorance blossoms as posts attacking those who do actually know what the hell they are talking about, including my wife. People who have actual skin in the game, you attack them, because it is safe to do so. There is no risk for you. It's easy to side with the mob.

Why are Infection Control Protocols, proven for decades, kept up to date by scientific discovery, now being turned on their head for this particular virus? Literally and figuratively.... they are being ignored. Moreso, why are medical professionals and scientists that have adhered to these protocols for decades, being targeted with censorship, and professional and/or personal destruction by government agencies at the state and federal level, if they advocate for or choose to prescribe Hydroxychloroquine?

Again, I ask. Do you have pharmaceutical stock?

jlb
Psychotic Nut Job

Post by jlb »

Here's another answer to your question, again in the form of a question.

What happened to the principle of doctor patient privilege? That the patient and the doctor together, know what's best?

RacerX
Mood:

Post by RacerX »

Big pharma is bad....until Covid....and then cheap cures are bad and big pharma is only interested in your well being.

:sar:

RacerX
Mood:

Post by RacerX »

By trying to discredit hydroxyquinine, they are essentially prescribing meds.

Who on FB is authorized to prescribe meds??

Louie

Post by Louie »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

jlb
Psychotic Nut Job

Post by jlb »

Yet another answer to your question, in the form of another question.

How many COVID19 deaths (we'll assume the fudged numbers are part of the total for arguments sake) might have been prevented had treatment with Hydroxychloroquine not come under such brutal and vicious assault?

A lot of politicians and bureaucrats have blood on their hands. Those who refuse to question the authorities, by attacking those who do, they have blood on their hands as well.

Louie

Post by Louie »

Oh..so you want to hold politicians responsible?

Any Trump supporters on that list? Is Trump on the list.

I’ll hang up and eat crickets.

jlb
Psychotic Nut Job

Post by jlb »

RacerX wrote:
August 2nd, 2020, 1:38 pm
Big pharma is bad....until Covid....and then cheap cures are bad and big pharma is only interested in your well being.

:sar:

The other part of that.... the more classification of COVID19 deaths by hospitals, the more money received from the government, i.e., the taxpayers. This is how utterly and completely corrupt the government has made the US health care system.

jlb
Psychotic Nut Job

Post by jlb »

Louie wrote:
August 2nd, 2020, 1:45 pm
Oh..so you want to hold politicians responsible?

Any Trump supporters on that list? Is Trump on the list.

I’ll hang up and eat crickets.

I was out in front, criticizing Trump for his endorsement of this bullshit hoax response, when he allowed Fauci and Birks to run the country.

You know that, so shove your impudent crickets up your ass, and then fuck off.

Louie

Post by Louie »

I was out front spreading skunk repellent.

Must’ve just missed you :wave:

RacerX
Mood:

Post by RacerX »

Fauxi's magazine on 2005 said hydroxvhloroquine was effective against viruses.

You believe Fauxi, or not? Perhaps he's senile like Hands Biden.

Louie

Post by Louie »

Get him a costume.

jlb
Psychotic Nut Job

Post by jlb »

jlb
Psychotic Nut Job

Post by jlb »

Louie

Post by Louie »

Must be true.

jlb
Psychotic Nut Job

Post by jlb »

jlb
Psychotic Nut Job

Post by jlb »

Pompeo says Chinese software companies 'feeding data directly to the Chinese Communist Party'

It's not even a secret anymore that Google is involved in a threesome with Twitter and China. They are safe-spacing, but they are tied at the hip.

jlb
Psychotic Nut Job

Post by jlb »

Twitter warns about possible $250 million FTC fine

• Twitter on Monday disclosed that it expects to lose as much as $250 million for using personal information users provided for security purposes to target advertising instead, after receiving a draft complaint from the Federal Trade Commission.
  • Twitter said the breach could hurt its ability to grow its user base and it could impact its brand and reputation among advertisers, according to the filing.

Point number one is what concerns me about the disappearance of my account.

jlb
Psychotic Nut Job

Post by jlb »

Louie

Post by Louie »

I'm almost immune.

jlb
Psychotic Nut Job

Post by jlb »

I keep reading and hearing concerns about Trump destroying free speech, the principles of the 1st Amendment being raked over the coals, shattered into oblivion.

That's the tone.

Yet, the wolves in sheep clothing are removing speech that they do not like. Almost on a daily basis. I expect it to get worse before the election. They are not even trying to hide it anymore, and I reckon that is a good thing.

But still....